Friday, October 28, 2011

I love Kindle and Nook Publishing

My next book to go out on Kindle is Homeschool Your Preschooler on $1 a Day.  I love Kindle Publishing.  I am putting up a lot of out of print books and/or self published books on Kindle.  Cheryl's Kindle Store

My national publisher is putting my new nationally published books on Kindle.  I am overly excited about Kindle Publishing - hope to get a new Kindle Fire soon.

Cheryl's Kindle Store


Writing tip of the day:  Be sure to put a lot of tags for any book or blog you have on Kindle publishing or Nook, etc.  I just went through all my Kindle offerings tonight and put about 10 tags on each one.  I am going to add more next week, also.  There are a lot of other places where you can leave tags - facebook notes, blog posts, etc.  Leave tags as they are kind of like bread crumbs that the children left in Hansel and Gretel, except even better.   Cheryl's Kindle Store

No comments:

Post a Comment