Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Do You Need Help?

Through our Writing and Publishing Conferences, we are building up a small
network of people who you might want to know.  We now are working with
an extremely competent copy line editor (grammar, spelling, 
punctuation, and the basics), photographer, and tech. Kindle Publisher expert.

Write to me at forkeepsministries@gmail.com for more information about them.

I use them myself.  They are extremely exceptional to 
work with, reasonably priced, and highly suggested for their expert work.

I hope you can join us for my next writing conference - next week - it's
educational and motivational.  Write for details forkeepsministries@gmail.com

I am so excited about the progress that some of our writing and publishing students.


Cheryl Moeller

No comments:

Post a Comment