Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Some Background on My Soon-To-Be- Released Book

Creative Slow Cooker Meals finally answers the proverbial question, "What's for dinner?  Using two slow cookers to make dinner gave me back my life and it can do the same for you.  This plan is just perfect for a frazzled mom with no time in her day.  It also works for my single friends that just want to cook once a week. So, whether you are a career woman, stay at home mom, home school mom, retired or out playing tennis; your dinner dilemma is now solved.
                                 With this crowd, Mama Moeller needs a brilliant plan.

There are lots of Midwest recipes in my soon to be released cookbook because I am hopelessly Midwestern, but, I also feature chapters such as gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, international cuisine, super simple, and breakfast.  Some of my chapters solve your real life problems such as recipes to make from the groceries you bring home from warehouse shopping trips or local farmer's markets.  I also give you recipes of what to make if your kitchen seems to have a revolving door with family members coming in and out all day.    

I not only give you a variety of perfect recipes, but I also plan your entire dinner menu for each day.  I'm a wife, mom of six, grandmother, sister, daughter, granddaughter, cousin, niece, aunt, and friend just like you.  I can't make more time in my day; it just doesn't exist.  But, I can use Creative Slow-Cooker Meals to solve my dinner dilemma early in the day, every day.

I feel really smart, like I have beat the system when my complete dinner is cooking in two crock pots in the morning or at least by noon.  Here's one easy "inside secret tip" for slow cooker meals prep.   I suggest setting up your two slow cookers at breakfast or lunch so you can clean up the counters as you do the breakfast dishes or lunch dishes.

Creative Slow Cooker Meals is a new kind of cookbook because it's a new positive attitude toward planning meals. I teach you to use two Crock pots to easily create easy, economical, healthy, homemade dinners.  You will be saving money and helping the environment because this doable dinner prep plan using slow cookers uses less electricity than if you were preparing dinner in a traditional oven. 

Don’t worry about your dinner always being reduced to a mushy stew. Crock pots are not just for soup or stew anymore.  Each of the more than 250 recipes has been personally cooked in my kitchen and taste-tested at my large dinner table. My family loves the results, so join them as you dig into:
  • Harvest-time Halibut Chowder
  • Salmon and Gingered Carrots
  • Mediterranean Rice Pilaf
  • Indian Chicken Curry
  • Apricot-Pistachio Bread
  • Shrimp Creole
  • Rhubarb Crisp
... and many more!  Click here to pre-order on paperback spiral or kindle

Get a two sample recipes from each chapter here.

Please leave, as a comment, your favorite crock pot recipe and share the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment