Monday, October 15, 2012

Cheryl's Books and Createspace.com

Have you figured out your Kindle yet?
Don't have one, but want one?  Then get a free app and be reading in a minute...   Click here

And, the latest is just something so easy, you can read right in your browser and be reading in a second...  Click here

Lots of my books on Kindle click here

Here's a sampling of some of the covers








 


I am working now to perfect my author page on amazon.com for amazon, kindle, and createspace. com.  That is important for authors.

I am also working to make all my Kindle books in to Createspace.com books, so people can choose to have a hold-in-your-hand paperback version of each of my self-published Kindle books.  Some of my other
Kindle books are with national publishers so that kind of takes care of them for now.

Cheryl Moeller

momlaughs.blogspot.com
writingmentor.blogspot.com
forkeepsministries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment