Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tell me the stories of Jesus

The Stories of Jesus.
My story is one of the stories of Jesus, because it was Jesus who not only changed me, but rearranged me.



Keeping it Real 
 

I committed my life to Christ at the young age of six.

But after that, the fact is in high school and college, I made some bad choices in my life. There came a day though when I made a great choice: I recommitted my life to Christ to trust Christ's plan for my life, which He had sacrificed so grieveously to provide for me.

Through the years, I may not have always liked His answers but in the end, it works!
I suggest following Christ to others, as often as I can.  Trusting Him and giving Him complete total control is sometimes a tough day to day walk.  But, when we are His child, what peaces flows when we obey what He says through His Holy Word! 
"Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad."  Proverbs 12:25   

- Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment