Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cheryl's Writing Mentor Conference: Writing, Publishing, Kindle Publishing, Speaking, and Blogging

Who:  Cheryl Moeller, former literary agent, now an author and Writing and Publishing Conference speaker and motivator, helps you to dream big with your writing goals.  

When:  Tuesday through Thursday Evenings, May 31, June 1 - 2, 5:00 - 10:00 Pm

What: Cheryl's Writing Mentor Conference:  Writing, Publishing, Kindle Publishing, Speaking, and Blogging 

Where:  Bethany Baptist Church, 6700 W. Gunnison Road, Harwood Heights, IL

Free Conference Notes
Each evening:  Please bring a bag lunch for supper to eat during the conference

BYOC:  Bring Your Own Coffee

Free Admission to the Conference
A love offering will be taken for For Better For Worse For Keeps Ministries, a 501c3 Non-profit Ministry



From a recent conference attender:
"Our four days together have made a meaningful difference in my life. I desperately needed the encouragement and motivation I found in Cheryl Moeller’s workshop for writers. Help came at just the right time.  
I was a writer at the top of my field for many years. But two years of unemployment and a fruitless job search had robbed me of my confidence. The daily effort to write, to work toward a new dream, soon became a struggle, then a battle. Insecurity and despair were winning. And I was losing ground, ready to give up. 
But in less than a week, Cheryl helped me find that fire again. Her workshop, and the caliber of writers she attracts, became a source of inspiration. She got me on my feet again. She gave me back my dream."  - Toni Salama, former senior travel editor, Chicago Tribune
Toni Salama now blogs at Travel Therefore

No comments:

Post a Comment