Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Great Opportunity for Teaching or Tutoring on How to Start a Blog or Jazz up Your Blog

I often say at my Writing and Publishing Conferences that a Blog is a monster that needs to be fed.
But, with the right purpose and focus, a blog can serve you instead of you serving the blog.

Once you have your call, your focus, your brand and you are ready to blog, you still have a lot of
technical issues to deal with.

My friend, Patty Wysong, author and speaker, teaches online blogging workshops.  She is also
available for online personal blog tutoring.

                                                                     Patty Wysong

Even though I have been blogging for five years, I hope to take advantage of Patty's blogging classes myself this summer.   

Click here to get details about Patty's workshops and tutoring about blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl, you are amazing! I love the practicality that this blog offers! I loved your four day writing class and I am getting there! I am excited to work on my writing, believing that I have a story to tell and that others will want to read it. I am also looking forward to connecting with Patty when the Lord allows! Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete