Monday, July 4, 2011

JULY 2011 - Cheryl's Writing Mentor Conferences: Writing, Publishing, Kindle Publishing, Speaking, and Blogging

I keep threatening that I am adding Writing Conferences to our July and August schedule.  I really am going to do that this week.  But, I have my grandson here from across the pond.  I have children who want to go on adventures with their mom.  I have writing projects calling my name.  But, I promise soon I am going to nail down some dates for you to join me dreaming and plotting about fall writing projects for you and me.

Here's some of Bob and Cheryl's books - our books.



And more - On Kindle and paperback. Cheryl's comedy book, Help! Mom's Stuck on Spin Cycle.
The paperback also has a CD.



Homeschool books on Schoolhouse store by Cheryl and children.



Homeschool books on Currclick.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment