Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A note about writing from Kellie from Mentoring Moments for Christian Women


A note about writing from Kellie from Mentoring Moments for Christian Women:
There's one thing about writing (or blogging) that's true for everyone. If you don't do it, it doesn't happen. I enjoy learning when, where, and how writers write. Everyone is different and it's important to pick something that inspires and encourages you. 

Nowadays I find myself writing at the kitchen table or late at night in bed. I never, for some reason, write in my office. With a laptop, I move around depending on what is going on in the family. My summer focus has been to write daily, even if it's only a sentence or a rough post outline. Liz Curtis Higgs is one of my favorite authors, love her Bad Girls series. Here's a link to her website where she shares encouragement for aspiring writers. I love the pictures of her writing room--I love seeing how normal and comfortable it is
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment