Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Feature Your Books on Your Website, Also

Wow! You finally have a book.  You wrote it!  Yes, it's self-published, but it is published.

So, now where do you sell it?
Many Many places including your own website.

1.  We sell some of our books ourselves here on our For Better For Worse For Keeps Ministries click here
2.  We sell some of our books on Kindle click here
3.  I am preparing all my self-published books now to sell on createspace.com, hoping to have all seven of them on createspace.com by January 1st. 
4.  Some of our books are on my Momlaughs Blog on the right side column here click here
5.  My Writing Mentor Blog, on the right side column click here

6.  My friend's blogs A Farm Wife by Diane Reed Loew, she has my blog listed on her right side column (and, of course I do the same for her on my Momlaughs Blog click here

This is just a few ideas for actual placement and sale of the book.

Of course you can learn more about marketing the book by reading my new book,
Bestseller:  100 Nearly Free Ways to Market Your Book by Bob and Cheryl Moeller


No comments:

Post a Comment